Thank you for voting in the NCSPRA election!
The following members were elected to serve as officers for 2018-2019:
▪ President: Todd Hagans, Gaston County Schools
▪ Vice President: Dr. Patricia Hollingsworth, Nash-Rocky Mount Public Schools
▪ Secretary: Ken Derksen, Wayne County Public Schools
▪ Treasurer: Randi Davis, Charlotte-Mecklenburg Schools
Elected to serve a two-year term on the Board of Directors were:
▪ Stacia Harris, Buncombe County Schools
▪ Seth Stephens, Orange County Schools
Click here for a list of our Board of Directors.
Congratulations, Blue Ribbon Award winners!
We would like to congratulate the 38 school districts that won Blue Ribbon Awards for effective school communications and public relations in 2017. Click here for information and pictures.
Nora Carr receives Barry Gaskins Award
Nora Carr, chief of staff for Guilford County Schools, is the 2017-2018 recipient of the Barry Gaskins Award. Click here for information.
Myrtle Beach Days – 2018 Fall Conference
The 2018 NCSPRA/SC-NSPRA Fall Conference will be held October 10-12 at the Marriott Resort and Spa at Grand Dunes in Myrtle Beach. South Carolina is hosting this year’s conference complete with a little fun and sun and a whole lot of professional development. Click here for more information.